> golf training & instruction
Find Golf Training & Instruction!
Are you looking for golf Training and Instruction to improve your golf game? If so, here you will find a number of golf-related links that we have researched and have found to be extremely helpful with improving your golf game.
Golf is by far one of the most intellectual sports to ever be played. Because of this, you need to always have your mind focused, and you need the training to teach you how. Most people don't realize that golf is a strategic game, not an aggressive game. It doesn't matter how far you hit the ball if you can't hit it straight, and it doesn't matter how straight you hit the ball if you can't get it to land where you want. I am personally able to hit the ball 340 yards (with just a little wind at my back mind you), but I have played with guys twice my age, that hit the ball half the distance, but can still tie or beat my score for the hole. "Slow and steady always wins the race" they say, and with golf it's true.
You can use these golf links here on our training page to help you lower you score and beat the game of golf instead of golf beating you. So have fun, enjoy these helpful golf training techniques, and I'll see you out there on the links.
Ed Cehi (The Villages Retirement Community .com's resident Golf Pro)
- Golf Trainer.com has important stretching exercises specifically designed to help with your golf swing and golf fitness in general. To get to the top of not only your game but also your swing consistently, you need to use simple golf specific shoulder stretch exercises which safely and naturally stretches your rotator cuff through it's normal range of motion.
- How to Break 80.com teaches you “How to Break 80….and Shoot Like the Pros!” This eBook has quickly become one of the best selling eBooks on the Internet because it is written and designed for those of us who actually have to do something else than golf to make a living. This is not a simple collection of golf tips, golf lessons or golf instruction...it is your personal guide to lower scores.
- Golf Swing Guru.com can unlock your hidden potential by discovering the golf swing that is delivering consistent, accurate distance to thousands of golfers world-wide.
- Refiner Golf.com introduces The ReFiner Golf Swing Trainer. The ReFiner Golf Swing Trainer improves your swing by feel, not by complicated swing mechanics, so you can bring your refined swing to the course where it counts most.
- The ReFiner Golf Swing Trainer is the size and weight of a regular club so it fits easily in your bag. Swing the ReFiner on the practice tee before a round to find your swing.
- Going for par 5's in two is the only risk you will take with the ReFiner. They are so confident that you will love their golf training aid, they offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
- Golf Swing Eureka.com Meet Jon Barrett, who has published this great eBook "Golf Swing Eureka" to help you lower your golf scores by introducing you to these popular "Eye-Opener" tips. These tips will help you get your swing in gear, and teach you exercises that the Professional Golfers use.
- Aspiring Golfer.com
offers information on the following topics:
- Advanced Golf Lessons
- Q School Preparation
- Amateur Golf Tournament Preparation
- Golf Scholarships
- College Golf Scholarships
- Golf Statistics
- Golf Goals
- Golf Sponsorships
- Serious Golfers
- Lower Score Golf.com introduces the LowerScores manual. It is not something you can strap on, or swing. It is a compact, easy to follow electronic manual that will show you exactly how to get lower scores on the golf course with the physical skills you currently have.
- Beginners Guide to Golf.com will show you how to stop embarrassing yourself with bad golf shots and discover how to hit your ball straighter, farther and cut strokes off your golf game - Guaranteed!
If you want to learn to play golf (and learn to play well), this is information you MUST READ! Imagine how thrilling it would be to feel at ease on the golf course, confidently pulling a club from your bag. One minute, you're at your ball, the next minute, it's sailing down the fairway, right where you want it to go. You're grinning because you can see it in your playing partners' faces - they're wondering, "How'd you get so good...so fast?!"
You see, a little expert knowledge goes a long way. A little expert knowledge can change the way you play forever.